Our first year of homeschooling has been going so well so far. And one of the things I love about homeschooling is the flexibility. The fact that I am able to switch up things as they make sense for us. One thing I have been playing around with is our homeschool organization. I love to organize things and I especially love finding fun things to make our homeschool life as functional as possible.
***this post contains affiliate links. Which just means if you click on a link within this post and make a purchase I could receive a small commission. Please note, all thoughts are my own.***
So, today I am sharing some great homeschool organization items that can be used in a variety of ways. I love items that are multifunctional and ones that can be used in different ways depending on our needs. I also prefer things that are not only functional but can add some flare to a space. I’m here for functional decor, anyone else?
Homeschool Organization Items:
- Stackable Storage Wire Bin: This bin is not only adorable but very functional! There are so many ways to use this to keep things organized and neat.
- Small Wood Divided Storage: I love items that already have additional organizational aspects built in. The fact that this adorable wooden storage bin is also divided makes it great for organizing things for my girls.
- Tulip Shaped Woven Basket: There are so many ways this can be used around the house or specifically for homeschool. Plus it is gorgeous! I can see blankets in it, fabric for crafts, or whatever just needs a home.
- Magazine File Holder: You can use this file holder in so many ways. To organize workbooks, notebooks, or books that you are currently reading with your kiddos. So many ways to utilize it and stay organized.
- 3-Tier Rolling Utility Cart: I have two rolling carts and their uses change constantly. They are so useful and the best part? PORTABLE.
- White Storage Box with Tray: This storage bin is one of my favorite purchases since we started homeschooling. My girls love to be responsible for their own things and these bins have allowed for them to have their own bin with their homeschool supplies. I love how excited they get to pull things out that they will be using for the day. And the tray on top is so useful!
- 5-Piece Round Small Woven Baskets Set: These baskets are precious and are great for storing small items in a gorgeous way.
- Rotating Carousel Craft Organizer: If you are like me you probably have a million little things for arts and crafts. This is a great way to give them all a home.
- Wood House Caddy: Such a cute way to store paint, brushes, markers, or anything that you may want your kids to have easy access to!
- House Chalk Message Board Black: Now this isn’t a typical organization item. You can’t really use it to organize items. BUT, you can still use this chalkboard for organizational purposes. For example, writing out the schedule for the day. Its so fun to look at and can definitely be useful.
There you have it. These are some amazing and adorably functional homeschool organization items that I am loving. Hopefully they will help you organize your homeschool life or any area in your home that needs it! Leave a comment below with any organization gems you have found!
SHOP THIS POST:
PIN FOR LATER: