Wow, we have officially made it to the mid year mark of 2021. When I look back on the past 6 months I am in awe of how things went this year. Not in a good or bad way but let’s just say I really need a mid year check for 2021. I need to take a moment and look at my goals for 2021 and see where I am in reaching them for this year.
I will say that 2021 has been a year where I have thankfully experienced a lot of great accomplishments. This year has also brought on some disappointments. And of course, a lot of unexpected things came about this year. But what a blessing to have made it to July and to be able to look over the past 6 months and decide right now how the next 6 months will go.
Mid Year Check-in
When I look back on my goals for 2021 that I shared here and when I look at my vision board up on my wall at home there are definitely some goals I want to put more focus towards. Let’s see how this year has gone so far for me. I want to take the time to share the things that have gone well so far this year and the things I need to work on for the rest of the year.
Things that have gone well
- Focus on my relationship with God and use my platform to bring glory to Him. This is something that I have focused on and will continue to make a priority. I am so thankful for all He has done for me this year.
- Though I haven’t blogged consistently (I had some set backs) I am getting into the swing of things and showing up here and over on my Instagram.
- Read 24 books. I am on track for this you can check out what I’ve been reading here. I actually just discovered some amazing christian fiction books and am going to share a post soon on those!
Things to work on
- Simplify my life. Yeah…this has been a tough one for me. The more I have tried to simplify the more things come into my life that I can’t say no to. My focus now is to make sure I am only taking on things that God has placed into my life.
- Journal every day. I don’t know why but I have completely fallen off when it comes to journaling. Even though it always makes me feel so great when I do it. So this is something I want to definitely pick back up.
Here is the list of goals I would like to focus on specifically in the month of July. Some of these may be similar to last month’s goals:
- Health – Work out 5 days a week
- I want this to be a month where I really focus on getting into great habits that focus on my health and wellbeing.
- Get outdoors as much as possible.
- I want to go out and enjoy beautiful Colorado as much as I can!
- Stay consistent on Instagram and here on my blog
- I am so grateful for these platforms and want to stay as consistent as possible.
- Give my girls an amazing Summer!
- We only get 18 summers right? My goal is to make them all special for my girls.
There we have it, my mid year check in and goals for July. Let me know below how your goals are going for the year and what you hope to accomplish this month!