Stocking stuffers are so much fun to shop for! My girls usually forget about their stockings on Christmas morning until they’ve opened their gifts under the tree. So they are always a sweet little surprise for them! I love finding things that they will actually enjoy and play with for awhile. Especially on the day of Christmas. It’s nice to have things to keep them busy during the busy parts of the day.
So today I am sharing some stocking stuffers that you can get for your little ones. There is a nice range and most of the toys are great for boys and girls! Check them out below:
- Our God: A Shapes Primer – We love Catechesis books and this is a great stocking stuffer for your little ones!
- Personalized Mug – My girls love having tea or hot chocolate. And having their own mug with their name on it would make their day!
- Cute round Sunglasses – My girls are always losing their sunglasses so I like to keep cute ones on hand. They love wearing them and they love getting a new pair.
- Personalized Tic Tac Toe – Alivia just discovered tic tac toe last year and she will love a personalized game that is all hers.
- Fuzzy Notebook and Pen – If your kids are like mine they probably love to doodle and draw. Nothing like having a special notebook to do it in.
- Personalized bracelets – When you have little girls you can never have too many pieces of jewelry for them to wear. These are so cute and can be personalized!
- Wooden Camera – This is for the babies/toddlers. What kid doesn’t love taking pictures with a camera? I think this one is adorable!
- Christmas Bath Bomb – My girls love bath bombs – so this is a perfect stocking stuffer for them that they can enjoy!
- Cute Slingshot – Don’t worry, the balls are felt! But I think this is the cutest gift idea!
- Personalized Name Crayons – If your kids like to color and make art all day long they will love their own name crayons!
- Fuzzy Socks – No stocking is complete without a new pair of fuzzy socks to wear around the house!
So there you have it! Some fun and unique stocking stuffer ideas that any kiddo would enjoy! Let me know if you have any items that you put in your kids stockings every year? (candy, socks, etc?)
And don’t forget to check out our Christmas Bucket List and get a copy for yourself!