February is right around the corner which means it is already time to start thinking about Valentine’s Day. If you have a special guy in your life then it is time to start thinking about how you want to celebrate him this year. I love celebrating Valentine’s day and exchanging gifts so I’ve put together a Valentine’s Day gift guide for him to help with your shopping needs.
I personally think guys can be hard to shop for. So I love gathering ideas ahead of time so that I am not shopping for something at the last minute. There are definitely some classic gift ideas that can work all year round. Take a look at what I found!
***this post contains affiliate links. Which just means if you click on a link within this post and make a purchase I could receive a small commission. Please note, all thoughts are my own.***
Here’s What’s Listed
- Apple Watch Charging Stand: I love the simple design of this Apple Watch charging stand. It is really simple, sleek and perfect for any guy with an Apple Watch. And you can’t beat that price!
- Record Storage Crate: My husband loves collecting vinyl records and this crate is great for any other collectors out there.
- YETI Rambler Mug: If he enjoys coffee or tea this Yeti mug is a game changer.
- ESV Study Bible: If your special guy is in need of a new Bible I love this ESV study bible. It is so detailed and full of so much information.
- Moccasins Slippers for Men: These are a great option if your guy is in need of some new house shoes.
- Apple AirPods: If he doesn’t have these yet, get them! He will love them. I know I love mine and I use them all the time.
- Small Portable Bluetooth Speaker: If he is a lover of music this portable speaker is a great gift. It is small and easy to carry around and use wherever needed.
- 3-Minute Devotions for Men: I love starting new devotionals and it is just as important for the special guy in your life to have an encouraging word to read each day!
I hope this gift guide is useful for you as you shop for the special guy in your life. Let me know if you plan to check any of these items out in the comments below! Happy Shopping!